Sunday, June 19, 2011

BIG DADDY!!!

Let me tell you about my Savior
He means so much to me
He's the God of many names
But I call Him my "BIG DADDY"

He's the best Father in the world
Beside Him there is no other
He is the God of faithfulness
A Friend who sticks closer than a brother

Big Daddy is my light
He's my compass and my guide
He's never left me hangin
In Him I do abide

Big Daddy is a Comforter
When no one else is there
When the storms are raging in my life
He shows me that He cares

He never ever breaks His promises
His word is bond and true
He pays His child support every month
When the rent is due

Big Daddy is a Strong Tower
When I am weak, broken, and mistreated
He is my Super Hero
He can never be defeated!

He watches my every move
His eyes they do not blink
He cleanses me without fail
When my life begins to stink

I wouldn't trade Him for nothin in the world
I owe Him everything
He's owed the best that I can give
So my life to Him I bring

If you're ever in need of a Daddy
I will share my Pops with you
His crib has many mansions
So there's room for you there to!


Written by Mrs Stephanie Leonard
Inspired by Holy Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment